|Home||» Products||» Lime Wash||» Lime Wash|
Limewash is a traditional method of painting walls, which provides a colour base which allows the masonry to breathe and sanitises the surface. Many Historic Buildings use Limewash wall colours.
· Absorbs carbon dioxide(CO2) from the air
· Environment friendly
· Breathable (no condensation in damp conditions).
· Natural, solvent-free, and hypoallergenic
· Absorbs odours
· Has natural anti-bacterial properties due to the high alkalinity of the coating
· Allows surfaces to breathe as it has high vapour permeability
· Contains no added VOCs
· Better Coverage
· Can be tinted to a wide range of colours (some fading may occur depending on pigments used)
GOYAL LIME INDUSTRIES All Rights Reserved.